Skype
dr.deezul

Let it Burn (8-bit) Let it Burn (8-bit)

This is a song that I can listen to for the rest of my life.

Snowy Village Snowy Village

Really heavy on the low end, but I do dig the icy feel it gives! Can definitely see this being used for a really cold place! Nice job.

Bahia Funk Bahia Funk

Love it! It's very cute and catchy, yet somewhat sad. Love it!

A History of Deceit A History of Deceit

Purdy groovy, me likey!

Bit Ride Bit Ride

Really diggin it! Fantastic job man, instant 5!

Skitarg responds:

Wow thanks a lot! :)

Birthday Girls Birthday Girls

Sounds pretty interesting, but that main melody is a bit repetitive. I'm glad you did something for you friend, it's very thoughtful of you! But this is a purely editorial comment, no emotion here.

It's pretty fun, but could use a small differentiation in the melody, as well as some backing to it.

Overall, a 3/5

Approaching Macanida Approaching Macanida

I think the overall mixing of the instrument's levels could have used some work, since it seemed to duck under the compressor a lot, but the composing was brilliant! Some real stuff you have here, keep up the good work! :3

NordicHazard responds:

thanks, yeah i know what you mean. i'm new to reason and i actually used the touch orchestra refill which gets troubling with other instruments. i'm trying to put the single instruments togheter time by time!

Bury the Question Bury the Question

Very awesome song! The song sounds very retro, I love it.

Could maybe work on the audio levels, it seems to be peaking in parts of the song, but it might be my shitty headphones doing that. Just something to watch out for. :P

Overall, 8/10!

theacronyms responds:

You know what's crazy? I was just listening to your song, "Battle of Harmony". I think it's great BTW and I'll be leaving a review.

Adventure Awaits Adventure Awaits

Very nice :D I love it ^-^

New Age Piano New Age Piano

Simplistic, but could use more instruments. Tis a nice beat though.

ThePAnda0405 responds:

Thank you. It is way better than my other previous songs. I am proud, and considering making a sequel type song.